CAM 1, SMB Direct Sales (Outside CAM)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for the sale and retention of business products and
to existing small, medium business (SMB) customers. Primary duties
to grow revenue and services, while strengthening loyalty within
current customer base, through field based, in-person
account reviews, evaluation of existing and potential product
by providing solution-based consultations. Focus on upgrading
customers into higher value products and right-sizing accounts
education, awareness, and in-person consultations. Directly
current customers by conducting field-based, in-person meetings
presentations. Secondarily, use phone and office-time for
setting, some cold calling to expand prospect list and to prepare
plan for all field-based (outside) activity. Depends on others
instruction, guidance and direction. Develops competence in own
performing routine work.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate
of our small and medium business products and services.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal
for the customer; sells with goals of exceeding departmental,
and unit targets.
- Prospects existing customers primarily through in field
targeted prospecting and cold calling. Secondarily, uses phone
office-time for appointment setting, some cold calling to
prospect list and to prepare and plan for all field based
- Participates in field-based customer meetings on a regular basis,
as a primary function of the job.
- Evaluates customer's existing and potential product needs and
appropriate recommendations to maximize revenue and reduce
- Utilizes strong understanding and enthusiasm around company
products and services to retain existing customers.
- Effectively communicates, face-to-face, to develop rapport and
an excellent customer experience to all existing and potential
- Increases customer understanding of company products, pricing
value, and competitive advantage over other service providers.
- Ensures all details of sales transaction are completed according
approved and standardized procedures.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies
best position the company, our products and services in the
- Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities
include in field, face-to-face appointments, prospecting and
door-to-door, of assigned targeted prospect list.
- Networks with other company professionals, customers, service
providers and referral partners.
- Utilizes sales software programs, such as Sales Force.
- Adheres to all training requirements, including huddles,
coaching sessions and other meetings, as directed.
- Maintains and utilizes company issued technology, such as an
presentations and orders.
- Consistently meets and exceeds existing sales goals and
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but
limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Job
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Plymouth , CAM 1, SMB Direct Sales (Outside CAM), Sales , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!