Regional Category Buyer
Company: Fuchs Lubricants
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world's number one independent
manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global
company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole
industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than
5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create
innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects
us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow
together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us as
Regional Category Buyer Next possible start date - Fairhaven About
FUCHSFuchs Lubricants Co. is the United States operating unit of
Fuchs Petrolub S.E., the world's largest independent manufacturer
of specialty lubricants with global sales of over $2.8 Billion. We
provide high quality lubricants and services to a wide range of
industries such as automotive, appliance, and aerospace
manufacturers; pharmaceuticals, transportation, mining, and energy.
The organization is constantly developing new technology to meet
the ever-changing demands of modern industry and we are recognized
for providing world-class technical support to our strong customer
base. Nye Lubricants Inc., a member of the Fuchs Group located in
Fairhaven, MA, is a leader in the innovation, formulation and
manufacturer of synthetic lubricants. Nye's lubricants add value to
products in a wide range of industries and applications. Your
- Managing supplier development and price negotiations
- Support strategy for respective category together with
- Harmonize regional supplier portfolio
- Identifying, introducing, and qualifying alternative
- Monitoring relevant markets to identify supply trends and risks
and communicating the research to the Company's leadership
- Coordinating with Fuchs' global network of purchasing
professionals to take advantage of our combined experience and
buying power Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management or a
related field of study.
- 2+ years' experience in a supply chain role (e.g., category
manager, purchasing, expediting, procurement) within a
manufacturing environment and/or chemical industry preferred.
- An aptitude for problem solving and a high degree of
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Data analysis related to supply chain with forecasting
experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, including intermediate Excel
- Competency within the purchasing module of an ERP system (Great
Plains preferred), SAP a plus.
- Applicable certificates a plus (CPM, Six Sigma, etc.)
- National travel of approximately 10-20% These are your
benefits:Fuchs offers a challenging and rewarding working
environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow as
professionals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work
on projects that will expand your experience and challenge your
abilities in the global marketplace. The position also offers an
excellent compensation package and a comprehensive suite of
benefits. Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity
(EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat
hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please
apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Explore your specialties. Expand your possibilities.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Purchasing Agent, Location: Plymouth, MA -
Keywords: Fuchs Lubricants, Plymouth , Regional Category Buyer, Professions , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!