Behavior Technician/ABA Therapist
Company: Children Making Strides
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Children Making Strides - Looking for both experienced ABA
Professionals and recent grads... Here is an exciting career
opportunity to put that experience or newly earned degree to work!
We are hiring candidates to join our company as Behavior
Technicians/Therapists. CMS has been providing ABA therapy to young
children with autism for over 22 years throughout SE Massachusetts,
making a difference in the life of a young children and families.
-We provide 2 weeks of training to all new BT's. We are currently
looking for staff to work late day shifts which begin between 2:00
and 3:00, and end between 5:00 and 6:00.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- - - - - - - - -Assisting behavioral analysis teams in evaluating
Children with Autism and their conditions over a certain
- - - - - - - - -Adhering to behavioral health plans developed by
other health professionals to provide children with beneficial
- - - - - - - - -Providing ABA therapy for children -at their home
or in our clinic and drafting reports to relay their progress to
senior health professionals.
- - - - - - - - -Bachelor's or Associates degree in related field
(or related experience with ABA and/or young children) preferred
but not required
- - - - - - - - -Ability to work as part of a team, have a positive
attitude and a feeling of joy working with young children and
helping them succeed
- - - - - - - - - -Understand and follow company policy
- - - - - - - - - -Good interpersonal skills
- - - - - - - - - -Reliable transportation
- - - - - - - - - -Flexibility and understanding of child
Why you will love working for CMS:
Supportive Team environment where growth is promoted from
Now under new management that puts clinical quality first!
Competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental,
vision insurance, and paid time off.
Industry leading training program and professional development
401k (with up to a 4% match)
Salary DOE - - -
Keywords: Children Making Strides, Plymouth , Behavior Technician/ABA Therapist, Professions , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!