Inventory Control Analyst
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Inventory Control Analyst
Our Plymouth, MA location is seeking a DC Team Member responsible
for receiving and storing products within a distribution center
environment. We offer a climate-controlled, small-team environment
where you rarely have to work weekends!
WHO WE ARECovetrus is the global market leader in animal-health
technology and services, dedicated to advancing the world of
veterinary medicine and to empowering veterinary healthcare teams
across the companion, equine, and large-animal health markets.
OUR VALUESNever Settle - Share the Customer Goal - Give Power - Be
Passionate - Do GoodCome join our amazing team where we go for
great, put the customer first, operate as one team, cultivate a
passion for animals, and always act responsibly for customers and
society. Do you love animals? Then help us improve their lives on a
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance starting on Day 1
- Generous holiday and paid time off policy
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program and more!
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure the security and accountability of inventory through
transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and
- Develops and executes replenishment strategies
- Conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts.
- Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies by
going through the daily discrepancy report.
- Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and
- Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry.
- Support cross-functional continuous improvement projects.
- Perform ad hoc inventory control analyses and other tasks as
- Inventory Movements/Adjustment Summary send out weekly
- SOX / Audit board Control for our SOX process
- Work with Merch team / Planner for seasonal Slotting / Analysis
- This role will also perform Open put away research using UIV
Accepted (Host system) vs Open put aways through our open put away
report that updates daily
- Perform our daily Cusps (inventory shorted to zero) and
research for corrective action
- Assist other areas of Supply Chain as directed by our
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Covetrus, Plymouth , Inventory Control Analyst, Professions , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!