Director of Print Production
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Director of Print Production leads all Press Departments,
PreMedia and Planning. He/She ensures the highest quality of work
output at the lowest cost, while meeting expected delivery
requirements. He or she will strategically strive for full
automation, contribute and train on manufacturing objectives for
quality, productivity and service. They will make recommendations
on process improvements, techniques and equipment to create an
environment that achieves world class production standards. Duties
- Provide direct supervision, prioritize, schedule and delegate
work in the following departments assuring full coverage on all
functions. Digital Pressroom (Web and Cutsheet); Offset Pressroom
(Web and Sheetfed); PreMedia Planning
- Identify, lead and support file processing automation in
PreMedia and Digital variable data workflows.
- Identify and lead all opportunities for "Lights Out" Print on
Demand production from client order to printed product.
- High Speed Roll to Roll Inkjet experience to be utilized in our
workflow, standard work, SOP creation and quality output with at
the highest speeds and quality.
- Automate ballot front end and production workflow for seamless
- Utilize tools within ERP system, Online Portal and variable
data workflows to automate and streamline order entry, production
and customer experience.
- Develop, train, audit and continually improve Secure Mailing
processes and procedures to eliminate possibility of sensitive data
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure continuous improvement in
processes, quality and productivity while reducing costs.
- Research new equipment and software for improving processes
across departments, manage any press equipment installation process
utilizing prior experience and resources as a guide.
- Coordinate and lead department meetings with SeaChange software
and methods to achieve long term goals.
- Develop and analyze KPI's. Communicate expectations, goals and
performance to all direct reports.
- Regular one on one's and performance reviews with direct
reports to support and/or address any training or improvement
- Maintain technical competencies, remain current in available
technology and industry changes
- Ensure completion of required records, paperwork and
documentation for departments and direct reports
- Act as a technical resource to internal and external customers;
address and resolve inquiries and issues.
- Set and manage compliance with all safety work rules and
regulations, and adherence to department housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned Equal Opportunity Employer: SeaChange
is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The Company's
policy is to hold all employees accountable for keeping our
workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that we provide
equal employment opportunity for all in our workforce and for those
seeking to enter our workforce. We not discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any
other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or
local laws.-- We offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible
employees including options for Health, Dental, Vision and
Voluntary Life products in addition to a 401(k) plan with company
match. The Company also provides Short Term and Long Term
Disability and Life products to eligible employees as well as eight
paid holidays, PTO and more. Requirements Required Knowledge and
- Digital print leadership experience with emphasis on roll to
roll inkjet, roll to finishing, inkjet and cutsheet toner.
- Must have experience with Enfocus Switch, Digital Print
Workflows, Fuji XMF or similar and Print ERP systems.
- PHI and sensitive data management experience.
- G7 Color Certification or experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the printing industry, high quality
standards, mature judgement, strong communication skill and
organizational work habits.
- Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and
the Internet. Preferred Knowledge and Experience Ballot production
experience preferred. Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma experience,
training or certifications preferred. An Associate Degree in
printing or related field or a High School diploma/GED along with
the equivalent industry related experience and training. This
position requires, or may require, access to "Client-Sensitive"
data, PHI/ePHI access or authorization. Mandatory security training
as well as background/drug screen/credit check will be
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Plymouth , Director of Print Production, Professions , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!