Sr Global Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Cantel Medical
Posted on: April 5, 2021
All trademark and product names are trademarks of Cantel Medical
Corp., its affiliates and related companies. OLYMPUS--, PENTAX--,
FUJIFILM---, STORZ--, and WOLF-- are trademarks of their respective
owners. Sr Global Supply Chain Analyst will drive the Global Demand
Review process of Cantel Medical's Sales & Operations Planning.
Responsibilities will include development of statistical
product/region segmentation, creation and maintenance of demand
collaboration tools, leading the team to a consensus demand
forecast and summarizing analyses and outcomes for the final
monthly Demand Review. This role will also drive continuous
improvement initiatives to optimize forecast accuracy and
strengthen the overall Demand Review process. #CB What you will
- Responsible for collaborating with Sales, Marketing and Finance
to deliver the total demand plan across the defined rolling time
- Drives consolidation of regional forecasts, including revenue
opportunities, gaps and risks to the Annual Operation Plan, for
presentation and discussion in the Global Demand Review.
- Liaises with the Supply Review team to ensure timely hand-off
of total demand to Operations.
- Leads the statistical forecasting efforts, including
appropriate model selection, outlier cleansing, root cause analysis
and continuous improvement of the process.
- Creates demand planning playbooks for the regional and global
level demand planning processes.
- Monitors actual performance to the demand plan, leads
resolution of demand-related issues as they arise, and communicates
risks and potential impacts to stakeholders.
- Develops deep understanding of global markets to anticipate
shifts in demand patterns and identify new demand
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing functions to identify
opportunities to shape demand.
- Develops training and tools to rollout standardized demand
planning process across the business units. What we are looking for
- 5-7 years of experience operating in an S&OP environment,
preferably in the medical device industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics,
Business or other related field.
- Experience using SAP, JDE, Oracle or other ERP systems.
- Project management and demand planning experience.
- Statistical forecast modeling experience.
- High-level skills with Microsoft Office Suite IDEAL CANDIDATE
PROFILE: Customer Service Attributes:
- Deep understanding of "customer-focused supply chains."
- Intense focus on Quality. Personal Characteristics:
- Strong ability to communicate to all levels of the
- Great interpersonal and professional skills.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration.
- Comfortable assembling and leading cross-functional teams.
- MBA preferred
- APICS certification Who we are At Cantel, preventing infection
is our business. As a leading provider of infection prevention
products and services in the healthcare market, we are dedicated to
delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that improve outcomes
and help save lives. We accomplish this mission by delivering our
products through the following operating units: Medical : Endoscopy
procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation
tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants,
detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to disinfect
high-level endoscopes. Life Sciences : Water purification systems
for dialysis facilities. We work with leading dialysis caregivers,
delivering hemodialysis dialyzers and reprocessing systems, as well
as sterilants and filtration products. Dental: Single-use,
infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market
(face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers,
saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and
disinfectants).-- Cantel employees are inspired to improve the
lives of patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. If you are
looking for a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have
the passion to shape the future of infection prevention, we want to
meet you. Join us and see why people love working here. Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as
well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin or other protected class
Cantel maintains a drug-free workplace. Cantel is providing
notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution,
dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or
marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will
result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Keywords: Cantel Medical, Plymouth , Sr Global Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!