Shipping and Receiving Lead
Company: Job Impulse, Inc
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Job Impulse, Inc. is an international recruitment company that
focuses on upgrading the career opportunities of our candidates. We
strive to create a professional partnership between our clients and
contractors looking for their next career move. We have over 9,000
employees working in locations across twelve countries in fields
ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering,
technology, aerospace, medical, and more. JOB DESCRIPTION Job
Impulse, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Shipping and Receiving
Lead in Plymouth MI . Our client is a manufacture that works
closely with aerospace and military defense. The Shipping and
Receiving Lead is responsible to v erify and keep records on
incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by
performing the following duties. Responsibilities of a Shipping and
Receiving Lead includes:
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or
measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify
information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils
identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Nails covers on wooden crates and binds containers with metal
- Stamps, stencils, or glues identifying information and shipping
instructions onto crates or containers.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, records shortages, and
corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Oversees the movement of material on the shipping dock and the
loading/unloading of trucks.
- Coordinates material movement from the dock to material
- Coordinates all inter-company shipments & receipts between
- Receives all incoming shipments into PLEX receiving system. Job
Requirements of a Shipping and Receiving Lead :
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three
to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Follow quality environmental policies and have knowledge of
AS9100 and IS14001. ***For immediate consideration, our Auburn
Hills Branch can be called at 248-268-3191 or you can text us at
248-440-7785.*** Conducting (drug screening and/or background
check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
Job Impulse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status Please be sure to carefully read through all
requirements for the Shipping and Receiving Lead as only serious
applicants will be contacted. Unfortunately, not all candidates can
be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to
you directly if your experience is determined match to the desired
requirements. Thank you.
Keywords: Job Impulse, Inc, Plymouth , Shipping and Receiving Lead, Professions , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!