Sr. Specialist Global Asset Management
Company: KBR, Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Title:Sr. Specialist Global Asset Manager KBR Government
Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical
solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation.
Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space
and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence
community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of
expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science,
program management, mission IT and cybersecurity. Duties and
- Applies functional knowledge and experience within the
Aerospace Administrative, Engineering, and Integrated Supply
- Leverage depth of knowledge within the Government and customer
asset management communities.
- Core competency in maintaining Government approved business
systems that are fully compliant with Government,
- customer, and contractual requirements, as well as pertinent
Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Actively supports and/or manages Self Assessments of the 10
Government Property Management Outcomes are identified
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and
- Ability to function under minimal direction: Guided by specific
objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of
- Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and outcome metrics.
- Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals and receives general
guidance on how to accomplish them.
- Direct responsibilities impact the Aero site's business system
compliance, which affects the ability of site to qualify,
- and invoice Government contracts.
- Supports unit objectives, work plans, schedules, and ensures
completion of established requirements and assignments.
- Provides oversight to overall Aero risk mitigation and
- Develops and ensures execution of corrective action plans.
- Actively supports the Sites Property Coordinator/Custodian
- Develops and prepares metrics and related reports using Visual
Management techniques and analyzes metric data to
- enhance current processes.
- May actively participate in site leader s HOS Tier 4
accountability process as a functional manager.
- Supports internal Tier accountability boards and escalation
model/processes, as applicable.
- Actively participates Six-Sigma, Root Cause Corrective Actions
(RCCA), Gemba walks, Kaizen (Continuous Improvement)Preferred
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- Must possess organizational skills and experience with the
Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits,
- knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR),
specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1
- Greenbelt certified or the ability to obtain Greenbelt
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SAP, AssetSmart, Property and Equipment
Management System (PEMS), eQuip or electronic data tracking
- databases is recommended.
- BS degree preferred with 5 or more years of progressive
- NPMA Certification Required.
- Specific contract requirements regarding education and
experience will prevail. KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin,
veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
law. Scheduled Weekly Hours:40 KBR is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status
and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law. Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time R2022396 About
Us KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services
and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the
government services and technology sectors. KBR employs
approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than
80 countries and operations in 40 countries. --- KBR is proud to
work with customers across the globe to provide technology,
value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance
services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At
KBR, We Deliver.
Keywords: KBR, Inc, Plymouth , Sr. Specialist Global Asset Management, Professions , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!