Healthy Families Program Coordinator
Company: Kennedy-Donovan Center
Posted on: July 1, 2019
The Program Coordinator is the primary administrative staff person
responsible for daily operations of the program, providing
leadership and support to the staff utilizing a team-based
approach. The Program Coordinator demonstrates the ability to form
trusting non-judgmental relationships within diverse family
- Supervises Healthy Families staff, and assures daily
coordination of services.
- Facilitates caseload assignments of all families, with clinical
input and feedback from the Healthy Families team.
- Assures timely completion of assessments and appropriate
services outlined on Individualized Family Service Plans.
- Through weekly case reviews, facilitates communication among
all team members.
- In collaboration with the Program Administrator and HF
Supervisor, supervises the hiring, orientation, training and
evaluation of Healthy Families staff.
- Acts as liaison between the Healthy Families team and the
- Maintains program compliance with Kennedy-Donovan Center
mission, philosophy, standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains program compliance with all applicable state funding
agency and certification regulations and requirements, as well as
quality service standards.
- Promotes a collaborative partnership with the Children's Trust
Fund, Department of Public Health and other community service
- In collaboration with the Program Administrator, facilitates
coordination and participation in community outreach, education and
public relation activities on behalf of program and agency.
- Facilitates family participation in program planning,
implementation and evaluations as well as staff hiring, monitoring
- Performs other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
- Moderate travel required.
- Ability to sit for extended time periods.
- Administrative and/or supervisory experience.
- Able to meet required competency level in Microsoft Office
At Kennedy-Donovan Center, everything that we do is tied to our
mission. No matter your role at KDC, we are all working together to
support individuals with developmental delays, disabilities, or
family challenges to pursue their personal potential and success in
With over 50 years of experience in the Human Services field, we
provide employees with an opportunity to join a forward-thinking
agency. You can be a part of a team that provides support for over
10,000 individuals and their families every year. And our focus
isn't just on empowering those we support- but at KDC our goal is
to empower you. We value the opportunity to allow our employees to
advance their careers by exploring opportunities available to them,
all while providing you with the resources and tools you need to
succeed. KDC is not just a job, it is a career- a career in which
our employees are able to collaborate and learn from one another to
- Bachelor\u0027s Degree in Social Work, Nursing or related field
or LCSW Social Worker; currently licensed in MA.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working with teens and
parents of infants and young children. Minimum of one year working
in community health setting, with home visiting experience.
Knowledge and experience in community resources, infant/child
health and development, substance abuse, relationship violence and
Keywords: Kennedy-Donovan Center, Plymouth , Healthy Families Program Coordinator, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!