Facility Associate Part-Time
Company: Global Partners LP
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Alltown Fresh is a newly launched brand expected to disrupt and forever change the traditional convenience store market. In addition to fuel for their vehicles, Alltown Fresh offers local communities healthy, fresh food choices and made-to-order meals - including organic, natural, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and locally-sourced alternatives - all in a rush-free environment where neighbors can hang out with one another. We believe people shouldn't need to sacrifice healthy and fresh food choices for convenience. Alltown Fresh is the first convenience market in America to offer fresh food choices, as well as gas/diesel, a cafe, coffee, outdoor seating, groceries, craft beer (when permitted), wifi, pet relief areas, traditional snack options, phone and electric car charging stations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
Works in support of the store team to facilitate the completion of store level tasks and performs a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store. Help maintain a safe, clean and organized location that is compliant with company guidelines and other regulations. Ensures exceptional customer experience every time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Clean, stock and monitor public areas of the location including fuel island, carwash, sitting/eating areas, coffee area and restrooms
* Adhere to the execution of established safety, security, quality and store operations policies, procedures and practices
* Support and follow safety and security guidelines
* Complete daily/weekly/monthly scheduled environmental and PCI processes
* Update and maintain site signing and visual attributes
* Perform other routine cleaning tasks based on the locations scheduled maintenance schedule
* Clean and maintain food service equipment including dispensed beverage equipment, ovens, grills and warmers
* Stock store merchandise and coolers
* Greet customers and provide an enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner. Utilize corporate customer service model to ensure customer engagement.
* Ensure proper execution of assigned programs and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Flexibility to work weekend, holiday and/or evening shifts and assist other locations as needed
* Ability to communicate effectively with associates and guests
* Ability to count, read and write accurately to complete required paperwork
* Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to operate the store
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to lift/carry up to 25 pounds
* Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds on occasion
* Ability to freely access all area of the store including, selling floor, stock area, and register area
* Ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop, kneel and/or crouch during a shift
* Ability to climb ladders/stairs
* Work in intermittent temperatures (i.e. cooler, outside, etc.,)
Full Time/Part Time Non-Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Global Partners LP, Plymouth , Facility Associate Part-Time, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!