Company: ABLE Associates
Posted on: January 21, 2023
As a Racker in Plymouth, you will have unlimited growth
opportunities and team support. The purpose of this role is to rack
and unrack delicate parts as they are being cleaned, plated, or
otherwise coated. Start working immediately and learn more about
the etching business.
- Loading and unloading delicate parts onto racks once finished
operations such as cleaning and coatings are complete.
- Use copper wire or pre-existing pins to wire or fixture parts
onto designated racks.
- Constantly articulating your wrists and hands to perform
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Perform frequent counting of products to ensure accuracy.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the
- Strong time management with the capability to multitask.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Mechanical inclination.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Keywords: ABLE Associates, Plymouth , Racker, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!