Radiology Tech 2
Company: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
* Performs radiologic procedures.
* Educates patients.
* Educates students.
* Responsible for film quality/QA.
* Writes Hx on patient requisitions.
* Develops films and performs related darkroom activities.
* Performs routine clerical work when necessary.
* Interacts with patients (interpersonal skills.)
* Patient care skills.
* Performs other duties as required or assigned.
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or six months to one year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
* Must read and write English.
* Radiologic Technologist (Massachusetts License) required.
* Basic Life Support Certification.
* ARRT within 6 months of hire.
Keywords: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc., Plymouth , Radiology Tech 2, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!