Company: Baycoast Bank
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionBayCoast Mortgage is a fast growing Massachusetts
company owned by BayCoast Bank, est. 1851. As a wholly owned
subsidiary of a bank we have portfolio lending flexibility in
addition to being a full-service lender serving the majority of the
East Coast. We are committed to being one of the best workplaces in
the industry. BayCoast offers a dynamic work environment and
excellent opportunities for internal and professional development.
We currently have a variety of rewarding career opportunities
available in our Mortgage Department in Swansea, MA. Available
- Mortgage Loan Originator (inside/outside sales) Essential
Mortgage Loan Originator Functions:
- Maintain and originate through branch and subsidiary provided
leads (25+ physical locations). Utilize cutting edge technology to
originate digital provided leads. Utilize Salesforce to maintain
customer and COI relationships.
- Source and originate mortgage loans and manage the client
experience from origination to closing.
- Establish a strong presence including developing relationships
with Realtors and Community Groups; some inbound and outbound sales
calling and field visits may be necessary.
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a
mortgage loan including meeting with prospects, counseling
borrowers, taking mortgage applications electronically and
face-to-face as well as by mail and phone.
- Attend seminars, shows, community outreach events and other
events to raise consumer awareness of our products and
- Stay current with changes and new products and learn various
borrowing programs and processes.
- Learn and utilize LOS (MortgageBot), as well as various third
party provider applications.
- Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative
to the position. Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma with 3–5 years mortgage experience or a
- 12-24 months of experience as a Loan Officer, Loan Officer
Assistant or Loan Processor.
- Mortgage Loan Service Registry (NMLS).
- Working knowledge of all state and federal mortgage
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of windows-based applications, including
Microsoft Excel and web based applications, including
- Must possess superior customer service skills.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- Public speaking skills. Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid math skills.
- Genuine interest in local, regional and national real estate
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Competitive
- Customized commission structure
- Signing bonus
- Access to Loan Officer Assistant, Processor and Team
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Pension Plan
- Subsidized Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits including Life, Accident, and Cancer
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Pay Down Benefit
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Volunteer Time MLO positions are commission based. BayCoast
Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BayCoast Mortgage is a
wholly owned subsidiary of BayCoast
Keywords: Baycoast Bank, Plymouth , LOAN OFFICER, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!