RN, Emergency Services - Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus Eligible
Company: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: June 16, 2022
* Practices according to entity mandatory requirements.
* Practices according to department expectations.
* Practices with a Customer Service approach to all activities
* Cares for patients utilizing the nursing process.
* Provides care as part of the interdisciplinary team.
* Utilizes internal and external resources.
* Provides effective patient/family teaching.
* Documents according to entity/Department guidelines.
* Administers medications safely.
* Provides care according to best practice standards of care in
* Identifies signs and symptoms of neglect/abuse and reports as
required by law.
* Cares for the terminally ill patient and family.
* Manages the patient with pain.
* Utilizes chemical and physical restraints as per policy.
* Utilizes techniques of time management effectively.
* Provides care respective of patient's advance directives.
* Maintains appropriate licenses, certifications, registrations
required to perform duties of their designated role/position.
* Addresses age-specific needs of infants, toddlers, school age,
adolescents, adults, older adults.
* Implements patient care utilizing appropriate physical resources
in a safe manner.
* Prioritizes patient care based on: department needs, acuity
levels and available resources.
* Provides care and advocates for patients incorporating their
rights and values.
* Performs critical skills required in the Emergency Department
consistent with scientific principles.
* Uses Meditech appropriately and accurately.
* Gives rationale for patient care and clinical decisions based on
current scientific literature and principles.
* Performs and communicates as part of the team.
* Manages patients with Intravenous Therapy.
* Documents consistently, using accepted guidelines.
Consistently provides service excellence to all patients, family
members, visitors, volunteers and co-workers in a manner that
reflects Falmouth Hospital's commitment to CARES: compassion,
accountability, respect, excellence and service.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
* 1-2 years recent ED nursing experience required.
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure in the Commonwealth of
* Current BLS and ACLS certification required
* PALS or ENPC, TNCC preferred
* CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) within 4 months of new
position and must renew every two years.
Keywords: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc., Plymouth , RN, Emergency Services - Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus Eligible, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!