Member Services (Overnight)
Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionPlanet Fitness prides itself on creating a unique
environment where anyone – and we mean anyone – can be comfortable.
A diverse, Judgement Free Zone® where a lasting, active lifestyle
can be built. This product is a tool, a means to an end; not a
brand name or a mold-maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone.
As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to perfect this
safe, energetic environment, where everyone feels accepted and
respected. We are searching for a Member Services Representative to
join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible
for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet
Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an
exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience! The Overnight
Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a
positive member experience by providing a superior level of
customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and
guests. You will also be responsible for closing that day's shift
for that business day as well as creating an accurate bank
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Close shift for that business day.
- Create a bank deposit for next day.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Ability to work 3rd shift (overnights).
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.This
company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics
About Alder Partners LLCAs the most innovative health club brand in
the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things –
our absurdly low prices, our Lunk Alarm™, and most of all perhaps,
for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can
relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the
hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms.
Planet Fitness is a franchise of fitness centers. The particular
Planet Fitness health clubs to which this position supports,
located in Massachusetts and Georgia, are independently owned and
operated by Alder Partners, LLC ("Alder Partners"). As an
independent franchise we have built our company by staying true to
our core values. Those values include: Customer Centric Mindset,
Gratitude, Integrity, Perseverance, Loyalty and Family.
Alder Partners mission statement: To improve people's lives by
delivering a consistent, affordable, health & wellness experience
in a judgement free environment.Employees at a franchise location
are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the
Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment
matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any
reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of
employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is
responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Plymouth , Member Services (Overnight), Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!