RN Evening MNA -Up to $15,000 Sign on Bonus Eligible
Company: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
* Maintain annual HHRG values at the National Standard as
* Utilize HHRG values to establish visit frequency and to establish
appropriate interdisciplinary utilization.
* Annual outcomes meet National Benchmarks.
* Refers to community resources as appropriate.
* Evaluates the clinical needs of the patient; initiates, develops,
implements and makes necessary revisions to the patient's plan of
care; addresses all problems in the plan of care and documents
* Participates in inter-disciplinary patient case conferences;
evaluates effectiveness of established plan of care.
* Instructs and provides documented supervision of the Home Health
Aide plan of care every 14 days.
* Notifies MD/other involved care providers of significant changes
in the patient's condition.
* Completes admission and other paperwork on a timely basis.
* Records narrative documentation to reflect skilled care.
Documentation is clear, concise and addresses specifics of
teaching, direct care and response of patient / caregiver.
* Obtains and clarifies valid MD orders for all care delivered.
* Plans and coordinates discharges appropriately and informs
patient/MD and records disposition of patient in the discharge
summary. Completes all appropriate discharge paperwork.
* All other duties as assigned
* Current RN license in Mass. and other related credentials to meet
* Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required or 6 months
of nursing experience with a BSN.
* CPR certification required.
* Home care and IV experience, computer skills and BSN
Keywords: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc., Plymouth , RN Evening MNA -Up to $15,000 Sign on Bonus Eligible, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!