Company: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Radiologic Technologist opening at Plymouth's largest
Employer.Come be a part of a great community.
- Full time, day/evening shift, 40hpw; 8hr shifts; weekend and
holiday rotation and on call
- Full time, evening shift, 40hpw; 8hr shifts; weekend and
- Part time, days, 24hpw; 8hr shifts; weekend and holiday
rotation and on call
- Part time, nights, 32hpw; 8hr shifts; weekend and holiday
- Preparation for Exam: Reviews the request for the ordered
procedure and determines the appropriate utilization of resources
needed as determined by department protocols and consideration of
- Performance of Exam: Carries out all steps necessary to get
patient prepared, perform procedure, complete all related functions
and dispatch patient to the next appropriate
- Develop/Process Films: Performs all functions of film
preparation, processing and handling consistent with department
- Quality Control: Performs all functions of film matching and
completeness of procedure with the appropriate personnel.
- Post-exam Requirements: Assure that all information is
available for report rendering by radiologists and Acall out@ or
transmit wet readings when necessary.
- Perform all record keeping/paperwork necessary for
- Maintain and utilize x-ray equipment as instructed or for its
intended purpose, per departmental guidelines, manufacturer=s
instructions and departmental procedure manual.
- Maintain an adequate stock of pertinent supplies.
- Perform all duties in an ethical and professional manner.
It is understood that this is a summary of key job functions and
does not include every detail of the job that may reasonably be
- Two years of experience in a hospital setting preferred,
training experience as a Student Radiology Technologist in a
hospital will be evaluated as part of the two year experience.
- Graduate of an AMA approved program in radiology for
- Current or eligible for, Massachusetts Radiologic Technologist
License and Certification by the American Registry of Radiology
Technologists (ARRT) or registry eligible, must attain
certification within one year of date of hire.
Benefits May include:
- Paid vacation, sick time & holiday time
- Excellent Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- 403B with company match
- Basic Life Insurance provided at no cost
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition AssistancePart time benefits are prorated.
As the region's leading provider of high-quality healthcare, Beth
Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth (BID-Plymouth) is a 170-bed
acute care hospital serving more than 250,000 residents in Plymouth
and Barnstable counties. As a not-for-profit, we provide
comprehensive healthcare ranging from primary and preventive care
to specialty services. BID-Plymouth is part of the Beth Israel
Lahey Health system that is comprised of 13 hospitals in Eastern
As a health care organization, Beth Israel Deaconess Plymouth as
part of Beth Israel Lahey Health has a responsibility to do
everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our
colleagues and our communities. BILH requires that all staff be
vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of
Keywords: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth, Plymouth , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!