Posted on: October 9, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
The Addictionologist will provide comprehensive substance use
services including assessments, treatment, and support for recovery
to dually diagnosed individuals. This position will track program
participation for dissemination to appropriate administrative and
supervisory staff. Substance use services will be integrated and
consistent with ongoing mental health treatment, including the
involvement of multi-disciplinary clinicians and sharing of
- Medical doctorate (MD) from an accredited university.
- Two (2) years post residency clinical experience in an
inpatient setting, psychiatric experience referred.
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state of
- Board certification in Addiction Medicine
- Current CPR Certification
- Current DEA License
- Assesses individuals with substance use disorders to determine
their stage of change.
- Develops and provides alcohol and other drug education
- Provides counseling services, including individual and group
- Collaborates with staff who provide medical and detoxification
services and follow-up.
- Contributes to discharge planning, treatment continuity and
aftercare plans, which are integrated with the patient's master
- Provides training and consultation to other staff on substance
- Prepares quarterly Substance Use Disorder reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Plymouth , Addictionologist, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!