Clinical Supervisor - Mon-Fri
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our RN Clinical Supervisor manages and evaluates the Health Care
Delivery Program in accordance with State and Local Regulations and
ensures program activities are based upon goals, objectives, aims,
and policies and procedures of The Company and the facility and are
compliant with ACA, NCCHC and State accreditation standards.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Prefer a minimum of one-year clinical experience
- Current RN licensure within the state
- Current CPR Certification
- Complies with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule, state laws, internal healthcare
information privacy policies, and adherence to the organization's
policies and procedures relating to the confidentiality of
protected health information (PHI).
- Assists in the collection of monthly statistics as
- Reviews, monitors, and maintains perpetual inventory of all
contraband and tool counts; investigates and reconciles any
discrepancies and reports findings to the Health Services
Administrator/Assistant Health Services Administrator and security
- Maintains cleanliness, maintenance, sanitation, and appearance
of unit and appropriately notifies security of any infractions
needing correction or attention.
- Coordinates patient care with other departments.
- Ensures that appropriate levels of stock for pharmacy, medical,
and laboratory supplies are maintained.
- Provides for preventive maintenance for all medical equipment
as appropriate, and initiates procedure for repair as
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Plymouth , Clinical Supervisor - Mon-Fri, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!