CNA - Up to $1,500 Sign on Bonus Eligible
Company: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Dresses, grooms, bathes, feeds, takes and records vital signs
- Completes all ADL functions and documentation if such.
- Answers call lights, assists in toileting, oral care, nail
care, catheter care, assists patients in wheel chairs, transports,
turns bedridden patients, reports patient changes, and takes out
- Requires certification as a Nurse Assistant; functions may not
exceed Standards of Practice as accorded by certification.
- Provides simple or uncomplicated patient care.
- Bathes and dresses bed patients, combs hair, and otherwise
attends to their comfort and personal appearance.
- Cleans room and changes bed linen.
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, and respiration
- Gives back rubs as instructed.
- Sterilizes equipment and supplies, using germicides, or
- Assist patient / resident in preparing for medical tests,
activities, and social programs.
- Prepares food trays, feeds patients, and records food and
liquid intake and output.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of all patient/resident care
information including protected health information. Report known or
suspected incidents of unauthorized disclosure of such information;
and adhere to Residents / Patients rights.
- Performs other work related duties as requested.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance
with laws of this state.
- Successfully completed the Sub-Acute Certification
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an
example of team work and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously
with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be
willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other
individuals in the workplace.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and meet all
Physical and Sensory requirements of the job.
Keywords: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc., Plymouth , CNA - Up to $1,500 Sign on Bonus Eligible, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!