Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex
integrated circuits products within Honeywell. You will develop new
products and processes in support of the organization's business
strategies. You will be responsible for physical design of
integrated circuits, floor planning, power budgets, timing
constraints, and preparation of documentation. You will work
closely with world class hardware engineers during planning,
requirements and architecture, design, test and integration phases.
You will participate on project reviews and audits.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Integrated Circuit physical design and floor planning
- Timing constraints and timing closure
- Integration and Test Support
- Provide Customer Support
- Prepare Documentation
- Mentor junior engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Physical Design of
- Floor planning and Power Busing (ICC & ICC2)
- Placement, Clock and Reset Tree Synthesis, and Routing (ICC &
- Parasitic Extraction (StarRC)
- Static Timing Analysis and Timing Closure (PrimeTime and
- Power and Rail Analysis (PrimeTime and PrimeRail/RedHawk)
- Formal Verification (Formality)
- JOB ID: req266027
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 12001 State Highway
- Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
","title":"Sr Advanced Semiconductor Engineer
- Job ID: 55963303
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
- Position Title: Sr Advanced Semiconductor Engineer