IT Service Management Developer
Company: Rockland Trust
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Rockland Trust is currently seeking an IT Service Management
Developer for the Information Technology Department. Specific tasks
include daily support/administration of our IT Service Manager and
IT Asset Manager solutions. The Service Management Developer will
be required to lead portions of various system upgrades, migrations
and documentation creation related to ITSM and ITAM. This role will
also serve as a liaison to Business Project Management and Business
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for System Administration and Development of IT
Service Management (ITSM) Solution - Ivanti.
- Ensure ITSM is in alignment with ITIL framework
- Create, own and manage the IT Enterprise Service Map providing
effective use with key processes like Incident, Change, Problem,
Project, and Service Request
- Document and manage procedures for the daily activities of the
IT Operations Department including but not limited to ITAM and ITSM
from both an administrative role, and user based role
- Architect new configuration management solutions and process in
Ivanti Service Manager to support high demand for automated
services at our IT Service Desk
- Assist in the Architecture and Administrative support of our
ITAM and CMBD solutions based on ITIL Foundation best practices -
- Evaluate, recommend, plan, and implement information systems to
support and meet current and future company objectives based on
research and evaluation.
- Act as liaison to managed services outsource IT firm.
- ITIL certification preferred
- Ivanti Service Manager - Administrator certification
- 5 years' experience as Administrator of ITSM and ITAM
- 5 years' experience with IT Change Management
- Work within a financial Institution is preferred.
- Knowledge of information technology and information security
- Knowledge of Operation Processes and Procedures for High
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits
package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a
comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a
healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive
compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance,
Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD &
Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for
graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness
program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive
environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are
an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Rockland Trust, Plymouth , IT Service Management Developer, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!