Project Leader Contract NEW
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Duration: 12+ months with possible extension Job Description:
- A dynamic project leader responsible for multiple projects
within the Engineering Systems and Process team; supporting Product
Development Process (PDP), innovation, and technology development
- Lead cross-functional teams to create, standardize and/or
improve business processes.
- Help identify and lead organizational efficiency improvements
through the application of lean principles.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to drive improvements
across the Product Development Process (PDP) and the Technology
- Support the strategic plan and vision for the Product
Development Process (PDP).
- Identify process improvement opportunities and lead selected
- Interface with all levels of Engineering teams, Engineering
leadership and other cross-functional teams in all Polaris
- Drive integration of non-Engineering functions, Peer Groups,
and Knowledge Management into the PDP.
- Apply lean principles within projects to drive out waste,
reduce costs, and / or increase productivity, speed and quality /
- Utilize Lean tools such as process mapping, root cause
analysis, kaizen, 5S, etc.
- Develop change management and communication plans, as
appropriate, for projects.
- Update and communicate project metrics; help identify new
- Other assignments as requested or required. Skills:
- Productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service
attitude, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent project planning, execution, organizing and
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and
- Ability to lead change and motivate at all levels within the
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
others without direct authority.
- Effective decision-making, problem solving and negotiating
- Ability to work effectively within tight deadlines and firm
- Ability to embrace a rapidly changing environment.
- High comfort level working with computer systems and
- Preferred experience in non-technical website development (i.e.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Org Effectiveness, Engineering,
or similar field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a business setting with strong
- Experience in product development / innovation.
- Demonstrated competence with PDP or similar stage/gate
- Lean experience with kaizen events, value stream mapping,
quality systems engineering and value analysis. Position: Android
Developer Location: Dulles , VA 20166 Duration: 9+ month contract
Description: We are looking for an Android... Job Description:
Incinerator Lab Tech (3rd shift) Kickoff call was held on 1/14/2021
This is very similar role, but this... Position: Software Dev
Engineer II Location: Baltimore, MD Duration: 6 months Job
Description What we're looking for: Our team... Summary: Designs
and programs controls systems for high-speed automation and
precision handling systems. Works on unusually complex and
potentially broad... Position: Devops Engineer Location: Sunnyvale,
CA Duration: 10 months Job Summary: In this senior technical role,
you will not... We are looking for people who are keen to try
something new: Demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge
with a... Russell Tobin is a minority-owned professional
recruitment and staffing advisory firm assisting clients with
direct hire and contract talent search solutions across a variety
of skillsets and industries.
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC, Plymouth , Project Leader Contract NEW, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!