Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Masters Gallery Foods
Posted on: April 3, 2021
At Masters Gallery Foods, enhancing the lives of those we
influence, whether our employees, our partners or individuals in
our communities, is something we strive to do every day. After all,
we believe a positive impact is something to be proud of, and is
the foundation for everything we do. If you're looking for an
opportunity to be empowered to be the best you can be at work or at
home, you've come to the right place. We offer a cooperative
culture that is rich in ongoing career development and rooted in
collaboration. Masters Gallery Foods is proudly based in Wisconsin,
and delivers the highest quality cheese products to our partners
and customers. You will be supported and encouraged to make a
difference, and your dedication and passion is acknowledged and
appreciated. If want to make a change and start where you can grow,
you can at Masters Gallery Foods. Join us! Talent Acquisition
Specialist Are you an experienced professional who has strong
decision making skills, is organized, and a great communicator? If
so, Masters Gallery Foods is looking for someone just like you to
join our team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. As the Talent
Acquisition Specialist, you'll be responsible for assisting with
sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding plant
employees at both the Plymouth and Oostburg production facilities.
What You Can Offer
- Associate Degree in training, human resources, business or
related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience in a manufacturing setting.
Experience with high volume recruitment is preferred.
- Ability to write clear, understandable reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals for all levels of the
- Proficient with social media platforms, Applicant Tracking
Software and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from various levels of employees.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong follow-through ability to meet time commitments.
- Requires a high level of confidentiality.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills to frequently deal with
employees and management. What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You
We're a company built on many values, among them are passion,
integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery,
you'll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and
dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products
and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career
development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work. To uphold
those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, and
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition
reimbursement, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount
programs, company product discounts, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives,
activities, matched donations, and more)
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili
cook-offs, ugly sweater contests, and more) These are just a few of
the benefits that Masters Gallery offers. Masters Gallery is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to
make accommodations as fully as possible. Apply Now with our quick
3 minute Application! * Fields Are Required What is your full name?
First Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number Type
What is your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: Masters Gallery Foods, Plymouth , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!