PG&A Customer Experience Rep
Company: Polaris Inc.
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Plymouth, MN (Bass Creek Corporate Office) At Polaris Inc., we
have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We
empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with
an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working
environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create
incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think
Outside. The PG&A Customer Relations Representative is a
Polaris brand champion who delivers a personalized, high touch
experience to help our customers navigate road or trail they're on.
Provide industry-leading consumer service to Polaris end users and
inject the voice of the consumer throughout Polaris and its dealer
network. Work in a team environment supporting and training first
level consumer service and handling escalated cases to deliver
world-class, customer-centric service solutions to Polaris
customers. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Supports contact center personnel with tools, process and
information to drive customer satisfaction.--
- Interact with customers via email and over the phone to solve
order and product related issues
- Use resources to assist in the buying decision of customers
using Polaris managed websites and online Marketplaces.
- Be Subject Matter Expert on Polaris Vehicles, Parts and
Accessories; providing accurate fitment, diagnosis and support to
- Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commit to
meet or exceed customer expectations
- Facilitate problem solving, research, and dispute resolution
between Polaris dealers, PG&A Technical Support, e-Commerce and
- Use metrics to improve consumer satisfaction and conduct data
analysis to identify root causes.
- Accountable for follow-up with customers to assure
problems/issues receive a timely response or resolution.
- Build long-term relationships by providing customer-centric
solutions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a positive representation of all Polaris brands at all
- Participation in weekly status meetings with direct, indirect
manager, and team.
- Other duties as assigned SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- A passion for the Powersport/Motorcycle lifestyle
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two years direct interface with consumers with
Powersport, Motorcycle or Automotive dealership experience
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading consumer service and
build strong consumer relationships.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each contact
with professionalism and respect.
- High level of curiosity.
- Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful
- Ability to ask questions, easily process information and
translate that to action.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proficient in
explaining complex situations to customers in an easy to understand
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications
preferred - Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products,
and SharePoint. CRM and AS400 experience a plus.-- Working
Conditions: We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce,
which empowers us to Think Outside.Apply today! About Polaris
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII)
pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and
services that have invited people to discover the joy of being
outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8
billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris
RANGER--, RZR-- and Polaris GENERAL--- side-by-side off-road
vehicles; Sportsman-- all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian
Motorcycle-- mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot--
moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats,
including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances
the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along
with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto
Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and
commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles.
Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100
countries across the globe. www.polaris.com EEO Statement
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all
employment-related decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status
with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local
commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected
by applicable law. Full time R5326 About Us At Polaris, the need
for diverse perspectives and experiences enables our vision of Best
People, Best Team. We value our differences and align our passions
to do great work. As a highly efficient growth company, we are
driven to be agile and adaptable to support our customers. At
Polaris we unite to create memorable adventures. Learn more at
Keywords: Polaris Inc., Plymouth , PG&A Customer Experience Rep, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!