Entry Level Supervisor
Company: Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Accelerate Your Potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding
benefits and the opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises Inc, the
largest franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), is
hiring Lead Automotive Technicians\Entry Level Supervisors. VIOC is
proud to serve those who need to be on the road, including first
responders and medical workers who provide essential services to
our communities. Safety is always top of mind for VIOC, and we want
you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members
and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus
newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines.
Our award-winning promotional program was designed to help you
climb the ladder to a successful management position in no time.
You'll enjoy a wealth of benefits and support to help you reach
each new milestone and have some fun in between. That's putting
your career into your own hands.
What you'll do
As a Lead Automotive Technician\Entry Level Supervisor, you will
blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train
others in providing superior customer service. No day is ever dull.
You'll be on the move, interacting with your team and customers to
find the best solutions for their vehicle's needs while building
loyalty. You will also enjoy playing a role in your team members'
success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we're here to
help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
* Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm and
* Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
* Perform and train others on automotive preventive maintenance
such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids,
replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and
* Assist the Service Center Manager (SCM) and Assistant Service
Center Manager (ASCM) in the daily operation and oversight of the
* Become familiar with Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
compliance and other policies and procedures
* Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
* Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and
facilitate a safe and secure working environment
* Provide superior customer service leadership
How you'll succeed
* You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused
* Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
* Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
* Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb
* Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
* High School Diploma, GED or Honorable Military Discharge
* At least 6 months automotive experience and/or one year of shift
leader/key holder experience
Why choose a career with Henley Enterprises/VIOC?
For nearly 30 years, we've been bringing the convenience of fast,
friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over
215 locations in 11 states across the U.S. and growing. We're
passionate about cars, but we're really in the business of taking
care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and
maintain an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and
supporting the best talent. Isn't it time you aligned your career
to your needs? Join us today!
* Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
* On-the-job training, based upon a nationally awarded training
* We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Plymouth , Entry Level Supervisor, Other , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!