Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that
dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of
healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a
unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and
intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in
their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at
every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal
health data and programs to present a single point of contact to
the most effective health and benefits resources, while
coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently
achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer
satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade
has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising
companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company
by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the
country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
What is important to us:
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our
culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our
employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what
we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful Trusting
in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and
experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways,
having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or
tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare We're
curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take
calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Job Description This roleis responsible for building strong
relationships within Accolade that support process improvement and
experimentation, as well as with assigned customers to ensure that
the customer’s voice is heard and understood. The Customer
Partnerships Manager ensures the customer experience is consistent
with our brand. Serves as a trusted resource both internally and
externally with extensive knowledge of the customer’s business and
Accolade’s operating model; their influence ensure we are
productively working together to create a mutually successful
A day in the life…
• Build and own day-to-day customer relationships to proactively
manage service delivery expectations with customer, consultant and
other key customer partners.
• Manage and own the customer portfolio revenue retention and
growth. Responsible for, along with the Director, overall customer
performance, including the delivery of customer revenues both fixed
and variable, using influence and action to drive results. Drive
for 100% customer retention.
• Partner with the Director to develop the strategy and
execution of renewals as well as product and membership
• In conjunction with the Director, develop an Annual Customer
Strategic Account Plan and successfully execute for each assigned
• Ensure key stakeholders across our organization have
accountability for, and visibility into, Accolade’s results against
key metrics and priorities; ensure they have a solid understanding
of overall ROI.
• Lead internal cross-functional initiatives and external
customer activities that result in improved service delivery and
• Manage and lead customer reporting delivery including
execution of quarterly strategic partnership meeting.
• Partner closely with Customer Implementation and Product
organizations on new customer onboarding, service/product changes
with existing customers and point solution offerings and
• Partner with and influence Operations to address areas of
opportunity, drive process innovation and improvement in order to
meet/exceed customer objectives and maintain contract
• Partner with health plans and vendor partners to work
effectively with Accolade to deliver service for customers.
• Participate in analyzing results or service delivery issues
and assisting in identifying the appropriate administrative
• Lead cross-functional teams when managing customer issues.
Manage all customer focused activities to completion across the
organization (Product, BI/Reporting, Operational Meetings, Member
Engagement, Clinical, Marketing, etc.).
• Facilitate customer education regarding Accolade product
updates and changes, and lead onsite visits, content, and
• Deliver customer reports on time with suggestions or insights
on trends, opportunities, and value being created
• Plan and execute customer operational status meetings
(including agenda development, cross-functional facilitation, and
meeting action item follow-up) that are productive and result in
moving open items forward to closure in a timely manner.
• Identify gaps in process and work with the appropriate parties
to create new or revise current processes.
• Identify product/service expansion opportunities; introduce
appropriate internal partners to drive sales, contracting and
implementation activities to drive net new revenue.
• Strive to achieve 100% reference-ability on customer
Qualifications What we are looking for…
• Minimum of 5-7 years in healthcare account management or
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
• Strong analytical skills, with a focus on translating data
points into insights.
• Familiarity with process improvement concepts.
• Excellent communication and influence skills.
• Possess appropriate business acumen in order to appreciate the
intricacies of the Accolade model, influence improvements as
needed, and communicate our complexities in digestible bites to our
• Willingness and ability to delve into business problems and do
whatever it takes to make us better.
Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.