Help create a
healthier world. Start right here at IQVIA.
Locations: Plymouth Meeting, PA Full time R1145101 Date Posted:
Provides expert level commercial solutions support. Ensures
financial performance of assigned customer segment for all
technology solutions. Establishes IQVIA credibility as a provider
of commercial enterprise-wide technology solutions. Drives
large-scale, customized deals across the Tech & Services portfolio.
Can be aligned to a business unit, or globally and be shared by
geography, team or region.
• Spends at least 50% of his/her time on customer segment.
• Accountability for large-scale, multi-country technology
implementations (CSAT & Profitability).
• Sets strategic client/segment agenda and drive global account
planning to achieve financial and non-financial targets.
• Builds, broadens and deepens strategic client relationships
within the accounts in the defined (through sell deliver).
• Ensures alignment and coordination between the different
IQVIA/client touch points; ensures client insight is shared
• Responsible for segment and account-level mapping of all
commercial stakeholders, including their needs and priorities.
• Creates annual segment/account plans with financial targets
and clear roadmap for achieving targets.
• Maintains a database of intelligence on competitor activity
and strategy within the account.
• Provides regular cadence with all aligned members of the
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Seven (7) years relevant sales/service or marketing experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science
and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an