Onsite - High Volume Recruiter - Plymouth, MA
Posted on: November 19, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to help scale our
rapidly growing teams. This vital role is responsible for the
implementation of recruitment strategies and will act as the
primary recruiting contact for key client groups regarding specific
candidates meeting diversity and other recruiting goals as
required. This will be achieved through following and executing on
recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies, and resources as
well as developing additional social media recruiting strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for high-volume
sourcing and recruiting in direct support of all Covetrus Business
Units enterprise wide and be accountable for candidate engagement
throughout the recruitment process.
* Plan and own a pipeline of qualified candidates throughout the
recruiting process while providing an exceptional candidate
* Consult with hiring managers in identifying and recommending
selected candidates for hire.
* As needed, aggressively source passive candidates for
tough-to-fill positions and creatively source for niche roles.
* Work closely with People Partners, Hiring Managers, Business
Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring
recommendations and close candidates.
* Ensure the highest level of data integrity with our ATS and other
* Utilizes a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate
pipelines to meet hiring needs, including but not limited to
database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community
organizations, networks and employee referrals.
* Manage and create proactive talent pipelines in support of
business unit hiring initiatives.
* Provide proactive, timely, cost-effective recruitment and
screening of qualified candidates from sourcing through the hiring
* Amend and post job descriptions; source applicants, screen
resumes, interview candidates, follow the established recruitment
process; extend and negotiates offer letters.
* Build relationships with management to develop & establish
recruiting strategies to support multiple business
units/departments or jobs.
* Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met.
* Performs other duties as assigned or necessary.
* Associates, B.S. or B.A. degree in business / liberal arts or
equivalent commercial and/or military experience.
* Minimum of 3+ years of full cycle recruiting in a corporate and
or staffing agency environment and adept in high volume sourcing
* Minimum of 1 year experience working with Workday and other
recruiting sourcing tools.
* Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Client Resource Management
(CRM) experience (Workday a must)
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of
* Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
* and presentation skills. interpersonal/communication
* Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and
* Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
* Ability to prioritize and self-manage.
* You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can
grow with us as we grow the company.
* Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Pet friendly office environment.
* Extensive computer use.
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobs that are in Colorado or remote:
If you are a Colorado applicant, you are eligible to receive
information about the salary range and benefits for this role.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Covetrus, Plymouth , Onsite - High Volume Recruiter - Plymouth, MA, Human Resources , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!