Dir, Human Resources, US
Company: IQVIA Argentina
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Primary Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States
Additonal Locations: Durham, NC, USA; Parsippany, NJ, USA Full time
R1174686 Date Posted: 01/21/2021 This position will lead strategic
HR planning for the US & Canada Commercial Services, and Consulting
service lines within the newly created Commercial Solutions
business. Provide support for continuous improvement of the HR
function through development and implementation for all HR programs
in an assigned geography or business line. As HR Business Partner,
with limited guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to
assigned management teams either locally, regionally, globally or
by function. With senior management, establish strategic goals and
priorities and direct/oversee their delivery. Lead a team of HR
professionals, in a direct line or matrix structure, to assure
business delivery and results. Responsibilities include:
- Act as Business Partner to develop and direct the HR business
plan in alignment with and in support of the business goals and
- Develop an HR team to ensure the provision of high-quality HR
support and consultancy.
- Design and lead implementation of solutions to enhance and grow
the business, including organizational design and development,
management and talent development, employee engagement initiatives,
ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HR services and
- Lead activities and initiatives associated with change
management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to
management teams as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects
related to people management to senior management.
- Partner with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence to
ensure delivery against strategic business imperatives and deliver
solutions to meet business needs.
- Sponsor and lead the implementation of projects within HR and
across the business for the day-to-day development of redesign and
new local and global HR initiatives.
- Provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling to
business leaders and managers to effectively meet business
line/region goals. MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years' of progressive HR experience as
a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist
- Experience operating with senior/executive management teams
- 4 years direct line management experience
- Knowledge of the life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceutical,
consulting or technology industries
- Excellent problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills.
Strong ability to analyze, manipulate and understand data.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Strong business acumen.
- Expert coaching and counseling skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Experience working in a highly matrixed HR environment
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality At IQVIA, we
believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science
to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create
a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and
contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry
are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who
apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step
of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/Disabled IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations
for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable
accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise
participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's
Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
for such an accommodation.
Keywords: IQVIA Argentina, Plymouth , Dir, Human Resources, US, Human Resources , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!