Sr HR Business Partner
Company: IQVIA Argentina
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Primary Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States
Additonal Locations: Parsippany, NJ Full time R1178932 Date Posted:
01/27/2021 IQVIA is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Business
Partner for its Commercial Solutions Business division. Reporting
to the Director, HR, Commercial Solutions, this role will be
responsible for implementing strategic programs and providing
operational HR support to multiple management teams. In
collaboration with senior HR leadership, this role will align the
HR programs and activities to the business strategy and will
partner with the other HR functional areas and operations teams to
deliver HR programs and support. Responsibilities Include:
- Provides support to assigned business lines including employee
programs and activities such as recruitment, performance reviews,
benefits, training and employee relations.
- Partner with Senior HR leadership to implement strategy through
assigned business lines.
- Responds to management and employee inquiries regarding
policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage and coordinate processes and programs such as the
immigration process or a college recruitment program.
- Assists with the implementation of human resources plans and
- Proactively integrates human resources programs and business
understanding / strategy, with guidance, across various businesses
and functions to ensure synergy and coordination.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR
specialist functions/Centers of Excellence and support functions (
e.g., HRPSC, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development,
Finance, Talent Acquisition etc)
- Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations
in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems,
practices and procedures, and, with guidance, provide support and
education to line management
- With guidance, provide HR partnering management coaching and
counseling approaching all needs with a solution orientation
- With guidance, act as a Business Partner to assigned business
- Team with broader HR team members on organizational
effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts
associated with reorganizations, mergers / acquisitions and other
- Provide reports and analyses as requested. Bachelor's degree or
equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Human
Resources or related Human Resources support field or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Knowledge of human
resources policies, procedures and systems, as well as local law
Additional Requirements: --.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Team player who is excellent analytical thinker with solution
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office, Word,
Excel and Power Point
- Ability to perform analysis and information gathering to
resolve problems on non-routine matters.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to manage through
change and tolerance for ambiguity
- Takes ownership for seeking solutions and delivery with
excellent attention to customer experience, both internal and
external #LI-DH1 At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of
human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible
- to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced
analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we
provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our
67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight,
curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn
more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/Disabled IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations
for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable
accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise
participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's
Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
for such an accommodation.
Keywords: IQVIA Argentina, Plymouth , Sr HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!