Cook Eligible for $3500. Sign on Bonus
Company: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth
Posted on: November 23, 2022
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a
job, you're making a difference in people's lives. Job Type:
Regular Scheduled Hours: 40 Work Shift: Day (United States of
America) 40hpw; Day shift; Rotating weekends and holidays Job
Description: ***$3500. SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME COOK POSITION***
****Cook Positions -$17.14-$29.55 -per hour plus shift
-differentials; based on experience**** COME WORK AT PLYMOUTH'S
LARGEST EMPLOYER -AND BE A PART OF A GREAT COMMUNITY! EXCELLENT
- Only work every other weekend!
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Excellent Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- 403B with company match
- Basic Life Insurance provided at no cost
- Flexible Spending Account -
- Employee Assistance Program Duties/Responsibilities
- Work according to daily production sheets and prepares food
supplies and equipment required.
- Following or modifying recipes on file, uses a variety of
methods including broiling, boiling, grilling, baking, and frying
to prepare food items.
- As necessary, prepares food items in advance to meet production
- Always produces a good quality product, utilizes creativity and
know how in producing food items that are aesthetically pleasing
and taste appealing.
- Performs light cleaning duties including work area, equipment
or special areas assigned.
- Required to follow proper sanitation procedures in performing
- Always keeps waste and over production to a minimum and assists
in determining the use of excess cooked food. -
- Assist with Receiving Deliveries
- Monitor food stock levels, rotate label and date all food
product It is understood that this is a summary of key job
functions and does not include every detail of the job that may
reasonably be required. Experience/Knowledge/Skills Required
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of basic cooking techniques in
preparation of sauces, gravies and recipe conversions usually
acquired through 1-2 years of experience in quantity cooking. -
General knowledge of special diets required. Education Required
- Equivalent to a high school graduate in basic skill sets and
additional training in quantity cooking preferred.
- Must be Serve Safe certified within 1 year of start date. FLSA
Status: Non-Exempt As a health care organization, we have a
responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and
protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth
Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against
influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn
more about this requirement. More than 35,000 people working
together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers,
teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your
skill and compassion can make us even stronger. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth, Plymouth , Cook Eligible for $3500. Sign on Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!