Mayflower Provisions Deli Associate
Company: Energy North Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Deli Associate is responsible for the proper and efficient
operation of their shift duties, which include delivering
exceptional customer service, producing deli items, operating and
maintaining deli equipment in a safe manner, and abiding by all
food service and health regulations. The deli associate's duties
also include cleaning and maintaining the store's appearance.
- Performing all job duties with a customer-centric mindset.
Customer service should always be the Deli Associate's top
- Is able to handle all customer complaints and issues, and knows
when to escalate a situation that is out of their authority.
- Performs job duties in accordance with all company
- Compliance with all safety rules, reinforcing them in the deli
with other associates.
- Prepares custom food orders in compliance with company
standards and procedures.
- Stocks and replenishes the shelves, coolers, refrigerators and
freezers as needed and instructed.
- Receiving and inventory control of all deli items, properly
using waste reports to help influence future orders.
- Keeps deli clean and in compliance with state and company
- Knows where to find information like pricing, portion controls,
preparation procedures, etc.
- Is able to operate all deli equipment and keep it clean and
- Any other duties assigned by deli or store manager. Cross
training with convenience store or car wash may be requested.
- Basic knowledge of food safety. Additional food safety training
will be provided by the company.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Interact well with their coworkers.
- Above average cleanliness skills.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Willingness to adhere to all appearance, cleanliness, and dress
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand, reach and lift. The employee must regularly lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25
pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by the jobholder and are not to
be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required of the jobholder.
Keywords: Energy North Inc, Plymouth , Mayflower Provisions Deli Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!