Baker, 2nd Shift- Plymouth, MA
Company: Panera Bread (PR Management Corp)
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Panera Bread is looking to hire 2nd shift bakers! Starting time
2:00PM, up to $20/hr and 5 week training program. Great company
with room for advancement! Apply today for immediate
interview!Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual
restaurants, and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera
cafes in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.Come make a
difference with Panera as a Baker today! Panera's essence of warmth
and quality begins with baking. This is an opportunity to provide
an unparalleled quality product to each of our guests.
- Bakes the majority of a cafe's fresh bread and pastries
- Ensures that all Panera products are prepared according to
- Works efficiently to meet speed of service deadlines.
- Meets the highest standards and consistency in food
preparation, sanitation and safety.
- Primarily works alone with minimal supervision.
- Work as a team with Management and fellow Associates.
- Incorporate the concept essence and cultural values into daily
operation of the bakery-cafe.
- Show respect for the equipment and facility by adhering to
cleaning and proper operation. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
CONDITIONS:The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this position. Must be able to handle/lift up to 50 pounds.
Physical effort required due to standing for prolonged periods of
time presenting training program information. Prolonged standing
will be needed. Bending, stretching and walking constantly will be
part of your nightly routine. Manual dexterity and sufficient arm
and upper body strength required. Travel up to 35 miles is required
for this role. EDUCATION EDUCATION: High school or GED preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of baking experience preferred.
Overnight experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of the
- Capacity to effectively initiate rapport and build
relationships with Bakery Ops management, as well as vendors and
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Strong analytical and tactical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Keywords: Panera Bread (PR Management Corp), Plymouth , Baker, 2nd Shift- Plymouth, MA, Hospitality & Tourism , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!