MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER I
Company: TE Connectivity Ltd.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.-- Job Overview TE Connectivity's
Manufacturing Team Leads are responsible for the day-to-day
operations. They manage manufacturing, production control,
engineering, inventory control, EH&S, shipping/receiving, etc.
focusing on the development of technologies and continuous
improvement and translating customer requirements into
state-of-the-art manufacturing strategies and
- Provides work direction and coordinates the activities of
R&D and operating workers on the line(s) that they
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of operations in
support of R&D goals.
- Works with R&D and production to facilitate smooth
development and transfer of multiple products.
- Works on operations activities on the line(s) they support.
This position gives work direction to assigned line(s) only.--
- Coordinates work direction of operations and activities for
production and operating workers on the line(s) they support.
- Works with Engineers to understand daily output requirements
and communicate tool, product or part needs on the line(s).
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures
to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for
- Enforces safety and sanitation regulations.
- Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures
after training and the ability to train operators on manufacturing
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and
other records and reports to determine production needs. Accurately
completes all essential documents.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as adhesive bonding,
hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts,
fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and
perform leak testing.
- Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve
specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure
parts and assemblies meet production specifications and
- Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic
- --Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality
- Working understanding of Just-In-Time assembly procedures such
as lot control, line clearance forms, and material
- Monitor (each morning and throughout the day) the sign-off of
routing paperwork and verify the in-process testing (ex. Pull
Tests) is done on time and accurately. What your background should
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Three to five years' experience in manufacturing environment
preferred, preferably medical device; experience working with
different types of catheter equipment and materials; and basic
drawing and specification understanding.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts using
- Possesses the leadership skills needed to lead the team and
provide adequate work direction.--
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to
effectively understand, complete and communicate required paperwork
and documentation, including but not limited to safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, Lot History Records (LHR)
and procedure manuals, to effectively communicate to
cross-functional teams.-- Competencies Values: Integrity,
Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation Location: PLYMOUTH, MN, US,
55442 City: PLYMOUTH State: MN Country/Region: US Travel: None
Requisition ID: 62461 Alternative Locations: Function:
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Industrial, Engineer, Manager, Inspector,
Manufacturing, Engineering, Management, Quality
Keywords: TE Connectivity Ltd., Plymouth , MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER I, Hospitality & Tourism , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!