Home Health Aides - VNA Services (Cape Cod/Plymouth Area)
Company: The Overlook Senior Living
Posted on: November 6, 2019
Location: US-MA-PlymouthJob ID: 2019-1451# of Openings: 5Category:
Home Health/CareDepartment: Home Health Aids (HHA)Job Type: Regular
We are looking for HHAs in the Cape Cod and Plymouth area!
The Home Health Aide (HHA) is responsible for providing personal
care and related, appropriate housekeeping activities to patients
in their homes under the guidance and supervision of the clinician
responsible for the patient, as well as working with other members
of the team.
- Assist patients with bathing, toileting, dressing, shampooing,
feeding, shaving, mouth care, etc.
- Assist patients with moving in and out of bed, bath, wheelchair
- Assist with simple exercise programs, application of prostheses
and braces, ambulation and transfer activities (including use of
assistive devices) and accompanying patient out of doors
- Application of supportive aides, such as slings and elastic
- Temperature, pulse, respiration, Catheter, cannula care and
- Assist with medications normally self-administered or remind
patient as directed by the primary care nurse
- Planning, shopping and preparing meals accordingly to
- Light housekeeping activities, such as changing bed linens,
laundry and cleaning as necessary to maintain a healthy
- Accompany patients to the physician or clinic, etc., when part
of the care plan and approved by direct supervisor
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress or
problems to report to and discuss observations with supervisor or
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Home Health Aide Certificate required
- Must possess a valid MA driver's license and reliable
Why Choose The Overlook Visiting Nurses Association
*This position is a Homecare position*
- The Overlook offers a great working environment and each
employee's contribution is valued as an important member of our
- Our Innovative Outcome Based Operational model rated # 1 in
Central MA and among the Top 5 in the State in Quality of Care,
Clinical Outcomes and Customer Satisfaction.
- Our tailor made Plans of Care are aimed to address patient
specific clinical needs without restricting amount of services
- We partner with referral sources to support their operation and
help them to overcome their challenges.
- We offer excellent employee benefits including medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance. A 401(k) retirement plan, tuition
reimbursement and paid time off for all employees hired for 24
hours or more starting Day One of your employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability, genetics and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected
by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We
encourage all applicants of all ages.
Keywords: The Overlook Senior Living, Plymouth , Home Health Aides - VNA Services (Cape Cod/Plymouth Area), Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!