CNA overnight 11pm-7am $1000 Bonus
Company: Northbridge Companies
Posted on: July 25, 2019
Level Entry Job Location Stafford Hill - Plymouth, MA Position Type
Full Time Job Shift Overnight Shift Job Category Health Care Love
what you do, Love where you work! Make a difference in the lives of
our Seniors! Do you have the desire to create a purposeful and
fulfilling environment for senior living residents? Our goal is
simple -- to make a positive difference in our residents lives by
creating a special place where they can thrive and their families
can have peace of mind. If you love to provide quality care, have a
high energy "can do" attitude, are goal oriented and work well
independently as well as within a team then we would love to hear
from you! We want the best so we offer the best:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Vacation Time and Personal days
- Paid Holidays and Sick time
- Birthday's off
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance to qualified
- 401k with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement, Ongoing Education (CEU's),
- Associate Awards & Appreciation-we have FUN at work-- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---- -- Qualifications
Job Summary for the CNA - HHA: Ensure that residents needs of daily
living are met by providing personal assistance such as, but no
limited to, assisting residents with bathing, dressing, serving
meals, washing and drying laundry, visiting with residents, and
attending to other resident needs as they arise. Essential
Functions of the CNA - HHA:
- Performs group and individual activities (structured and
impromptu) in activity spaces, common areas and in the residents
room to support resident desires and as directed.
- Responsible for a range of personal assistance duties which may
include: bathing and dressing residents, medication reminders,
assistance with household chores and other personal needs defined
by the residents care plan.
- Responsible for assistance with meal services to the residents
which may include: escorting residents to and from the dining room,
delivering trays to residents.
- Responsible for washing and drying the personal laundry of
residents, and assisting with other daily living household
- Provides companionship to the residents through social visits,
and daily conversation, encouragement to participant in activities,
escorting if necessary, and helping to create a warm and supportive
community atmosphere for residents
- Has complete understanding of Emergency Procedures.
- Responds immediately to any witnessed or potential medical
emergencies by taking appropriate action, calling for assistance,
and notifying supervisor immediately.
- Maintains a daily log, documenting in written form the resident
assistance services performed each day. Communicates via resident
log any notable changes, deletions, additions in resident services
to next shifts.
- Observe and report any significant changes in resident behavior
or health to supervisor.
- Be courteous always to residents, remembering their rights to
dignity and confidentiality.
- Perform additional assigned duties at the direction of the
Resident Care Director or other supervisors.
- Adherence of Non-Negotiables Workplace Respect:
- Adheres to and carries out all policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of verbal and written information
pertaining to residents, facility operations, and personnel.
- Establishes and maintains constructive working relationships
with coworkers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Promotes teamwork in the provision of services for
- Be a proponent of the community, its mission and all it
- Reports on-the-job injuries and or grievances to the supervisor
before the end of the shift on the day the injury occurs. Minimum
Eligibility Requirements for the CNA - HHA:
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, or completed
- Requires the ability to communicate in English both orally and
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, community officials and the public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the
- Must meet all State and company health requirements
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential
Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have an acceptable criminal background check Physical
Requirements of the CNA - HHA:
- Physically able to move at least 25 lbs. without
- Physical stamina and ability to assist residents as needed and
- Physically able to bend, reach and work in small areas.
- Physically able to push and pull, equipment and
Keywords: Northbridge Companies, Plymouth , CNA overnight 11pm-7am $1000 Bonus, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!