CNA - HHA (15621)
Company: The Northbridge Companies
Posted on: August 29, 2018
Job DescriptionLevelEntryJob LocationLaurelwood at The Pinehills - Plymouth, MAPosition TypeFull-Time/Part-TimeJob ShiftAnyJob CategoryHealth CareHiring CNA/HHA All ShiftsMake a difference in the lives of our Seniors!Do you have the desire to create a purposeful and fulfilling environment for senior living residents? Our goal is simple -- to make a positive difference in our residents’ lives by creating a special place where they can thrive and their families can have peace of mind.If you love to provide quality care, have a high energy "can do" attitude, are goal oriented and work well independently as well as within a team then we would love to hear from you!We want the best so we offer the best:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Vacation Time and Personal days
- Paid Holidays and Sick time
- Birthday's off
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance to qualified associates
- 401k with Company Match.
- Tuition Reimbursement, Ongoing Education (CEU's), In-services
- Associate Awards & Appreciation-we have FUN at work!QualificationsJob Summary for the CNA - HHA:Ensure that resident’s needs of daily living are met by providing personal assistance such as, but no limited to, assisting residents with bathing, dressing, serving meals, washing and drying laundry, visiting with residents, and attending to other resident needs as they arise.Essential Functions of the CNA - HHA:
- Performs group and individual activities (structured and impromptu) in activity spaces, common areas and in the resident’s room to support resident desires and as directed.
- Responsible for a range of personal assistance duties which may include: bathing and dressing residents, medication reminders, assistance with household chores and other personal needs defined by the resident’s care plan.
- Responsible for assistance with meal services to the residents which may include: escorting residents to and from the dining room, delivering trays to residents.
- Responsible for washing and drying the personal laundry of residents, and assisting with other daily living household tasks.
- Provides companionship to the residents through social visits, and daily conversation, encouragement to participant in activities, escorting if necessary, and helping to create a warm and supportive community atmosphere for residents
- Has complete understanding of Emergency Procedures.
- Responds immediately to any witnessed or potential medical emergencies by taking appropriate action, calling for assistance, and notifying supervisor immediately.
- Maintains a daily log, documenting in written form the resident assistance services performed each day. Communicates via resident log any notable changes, deletions, additions in resident services to next shifts.
- Observe and report any significant changes in resident behavior or health to supervisor.
- Be courteous always to residents, remembering their rights to dignity and confidentiality.
- Perform additional assigned duties at the direction of the Resident Care Director or other supervisors.
- Adherence of Non-NegotiablesWorkplace Respect:
- Adheres to and carries out all policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, facility operations, and personnel.
- Establishes and maintains constructive working relationships with coworkers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Promotes teamwork in the provision of services for residents.
- Be a proponent of the community, its mission and all it represents.
- Reports on-the-job injuries and or grievances to the supervisor before the end of the shift on the day the injury occurs.Minimum Eligibility Requirements for the CNA - HHA:
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, or completed State-required training
- Requires the ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials and the public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must meet all State and company health requirements
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have an acceptable criminal background checkPhysical Requirements of the CNA - HHA:
- Physically able to move at least 25 lbs. without assistance.
- Physical stamina and ability to assist residents as needed and in emergencies.
- Physically able to bend, reach and work in small areas.
- Physically able to push and pull, equipment and furnishings.#zrCompany DescriptionThe Northbridge Companies is quickly becoming the next generation of senior housing. As a privately owned company, we offer innovative, quality senior housing solutions to today's senior. Our thorough market knowledge, combined with solid financial strength, has enabled The Northbridge Companies to grow from a single property in Plymouth, Massachusetts to a portfolio of 16 properties serving 1200 residents. This prudent growth has enabled us to stay focused on delivering superior service to our residents and attract exceptional care givers to our team. We believe it is time for the next generation of senior living. Seniors want more services, more amenities, and more thoughtfully designed environments that work with their age, not against it. We keep those ideas firmly in mind in every decision we make. We believe that in everything we do, our emphasis needs to be on living well and loving life.
Keywords: The Northbridge Companies, Plymouth , CNA - HHA (15621), Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!