Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $64-68/Hour - Plymouth, MA
Posted on: May 29, 2023
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers. connectRN is hiring
Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an opportunity to define
their own career path, connect with a supportive community of
caregivers, and increase their earning potential. Pay and
Compensation Per Point Pay Weekday Rate Weekend Rate Certified Home
Health $64.53/pt $68.93/pt Additional compensation includes:
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner
- Mileage Reimbursement
Community Benefits When you join connectRN, you become part of our
community of clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary
benefits. These include:
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more!
You Will (Responsibilities)
- Provide one-on-one skilled nursing care and treatment to
patients in their home.
- Assist the registered nurse in assessment of patient's
condition and contribute information to aid in planning and
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills required by the care center
to provide patient care.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments, as assigned, and
collaborate with a multidisciplinary care team to develop or
implement an individualized plan of care as per physician orders
that ensure quality, proper discharge planning, and achieve desired
outcomes and goals.
- Check patient's vital signs, dress wounds, administer
injections and medication, and educate patients and their families
about their medical conditions.
- Provide patient episode management per protocol.
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards, conventions, and guidelines.
You Have (Qualifications)
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse in the state of Massachusetts or eligible compact
- At least one year (+ 1) of Certified Home Health experience as
- Current CPR certification
- Comfortability using technical tools and software/EMR for visit
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Previous experience completing home health OASIS visits
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Flu, and COVID-19
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
Keywords: connectRN, Plymouth , Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $64-68/Hour - Plymouth, MA, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...