Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN)- Plymouth, MA
Company: SHG Temp Staffing
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SHG Temp Staffing - SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for
experienced LPN's (Licensed Practical Nurses) to fill job openings.
The ideal candidate will possess a current LPN license with
excellent clinical assessment skills.
****** You can start ASAP AND GET PAID DAILY!!!! ******
Requirements of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Current LPN license
- Current CPR Card & Updated Physical
- Must be caring and flexible
- Excellent communications and time management abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; works well with clients and
- Must possess independent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to pass a Level 2 background check and drug
- Excellent writing and charting skills
- Methodical and tidy work habits
Responsibilities of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of
practice specific to the state you are working in, while adhering
to all facility policies and procedures.
- Provide superior home care for individuals to improve quality
- At least one year of experience as an LPN in a Long Term Care
setting is preferred
- Continually evaluating the patients' needs which includes
assessments, diagnose(s) and interventions according to patients
individualized home plan of care.
- Preparing accurate, orderly and timely reports, documenting
while maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of the
- Adhering to all practices standards as they apply to patient
care while keeping individuals cultural and spiritual beliefs in
mind while maintaining professional standards and
- Provide emotional and psychological support when
- Communicate with patients' family or friends to provide advice,
comfort and release instructions.
Keywords: SHG Temp Staffing, Plymouth , Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN)- Plymouth, MA, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!