RN, IV Therapy
Company: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
* Properly utilizes the nursing process in caring for patients
by maintaining relevant, accurate and current patient records as
evidenced by Nursing PI activities.
* Provides documentation of assessment of the patient throughout
the Hospital admission including physical, psychological, social
dimensions and discharge plans. Summarizes assessment data and
initiate plan of care with communication of pertinent data to
allied patient care providers as evidenced by Nursing PI
* Understands, assumes, and demonstrates proficiency in the role of
* Demonstrates proficiency in Computerized Nursing Informatics
* Assumes role of resource person regarding patient care,
orientation and teaching staff.
* Participates in at least four-unit staff meetings per year,
attends mandatory programs and obtains three hours of Patient Care
Assessment Committee (PCAC) credit per year.
* Participates in identification of the aspects of care for the
patient, indicators used to monitor the quality and appropriateness
of care, and the evaluation of that care. Adheres to safety,
blood/body fluid policies and procedures.
* Assesses personal learning development needs. Maintains
documentation of current and ongoing professional development
activities. Regularly up-dates knowledge of techniques and
regulations appropriate to the age of the patient served. Shows a
willingness to participate on Nursing Committees.
* Represents hospital in the community and within the hospital by
maintaining confidentiality regarding patients and hospital matters
and by presenting the hospital in a manner that will best market
the services provided.
* Performs other work-related duties and activities as assigned or
requested his/her immediate supervisor.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
* Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of
* Basic Life Support Certification required
* Successful passage of CCH's Pharmacology exam
* Must read, write and communicate in English
* Previous intravenous therapy experience required
* Current IV experience
* Must be proficient in peripheral line placement for children and
newborns within 6 months
* Must be proficient in PICC placement within 1 year
* IV Certification (CRNI) within 2.5 years
* BSN Preferred
Keywords: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc., Plymouth , RN, IV Therapy, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!