RN- 3 South (JR4597 - 24/N)
Company: Beth Israel Lahey Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a
job, you're making a difference in people's lives.
Night (United States of America)
24hpw; 11p-7:30a, rotating weekends and holidays
3 South is a medical/surgical telemetry unit that provides care to
adult and geriatric patients with a focus on orthopedic surgery and
care of the bariatric patient.
Preference will be given, by seniority, to those qualified nurses
who were serially displaced within the 18 months following his/her
displacement according toMNAcontract section 9.4 (f)(1).
* Current Massachusetts RN License
* Evidence of Continuing Education.
* Med Surg experience preferred
* Current Telemetry experience or able to pass Telemetry Competency
Exam within 90 days of beginning position.
* Current AHABLSCertification.
* Utilizes appropriate time management skills. Communicates
* Documented Professional Developmental activities
* Knowledge of Critical Paths
* Charge Nurse experience preferred
* BSN Preferred
As with all job assignments, staff may be floated to areas where
they are needed
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do
everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our
colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires
that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19
as a condition of employment.
Keywords: Beth Israel Lahey Health, Plymouth , RN- 3 South (JR4597 - 24/N), Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!