RN- 3 South- Per Diem
Company: Beth Israel Lahey Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a
job, you're making a difference in people's lives.
Day (United States of America)
Per Diem; varied hours/shifts according to operational needs
* Current Massachusetts RN License
* Evidence of Continuing Education.
* 12months recent Med Surg RN experience required
* Current Telemetry experience or able to pass Telemetry Competency
Exam within 90 days of beginning position.
* Current AHABLSCertification.
* Utilizes appropriate time management skills. Communicates
* Documented Professional Developmental activities
* Knowledge of Critical Paths
* Charge Nurse experience preferred
* BSN Preferred
As with all job assignments, staff may be floated to areas where
they are needed
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do
everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our
colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires
that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19
as a condition of employment.
Keywords: Beth Israel Lahey Health, Plymouth , RN- 3 South- Per Diem, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!