Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner, ER
Company: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2023
* Provide services to patients in the Emergency Department in a
professional and competent manner under the supervision of a
licensed Emergency Medicine Physician.
* Provide services in accordance with coverage schedules, which
schedules shall be ultimately determined at the sole discretion of
the Medical Director.
* Use the equipment, instruments, pharmaceuticals and supplies of
the Hospital for the purposes for which they are intended and in a
manner consistent with sound medical practice.
* Complete and maintain adequate and proper medical records with
respect to all services rendered to patients in the Department.
* Attend Department meetings.
* Maintain a cordial and cooperative relationship with other health
care organizations in the community, most notably the local EMS
* Foster a cooperative environment that balances the needs and
rights of both the emergency physicians and private staff
* Create a professional environment that will strengthen the
emergency services program.
* Demonstrate management and interpersonal skills with physicians
and other members of the health care team.
* Maintain active staff privileges at the Hospital and participate
in committees and activities as identified by the Medical Director
of the Department of Emergency Medicine
* Rotate through fast track and higher complexity patients in the
Consistently provides service excellence to all patients, family
members, visitors, volunteers and co-workers in a manner that
reflects Falmouth Hospital's commitment to CARES: compassion,
accountability, respect, excellence and service.
* Must be a licensed Physician Assistant in the Commonwealth of
* Must have current BCLS certification.
* Must have current ACLS certification.
* PALS certification is preferred.
* Meets requirements for Active Staff membership at Falmouth
* Must have current, unrestricted controlled substance
registrations issued by the Massachusetts Department of Public
Health and the United States Drug Enforcement Administration.
Keywords: Cape Cod Healthcare Inc., Plymouth , Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner, ER, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!