Company: iCIMS, Inc.
Posted on: November 14, 2022
About South Shore Skin Center
Cosmetic Dermatology at South Shore Skin Center offers the highest
level of personal, individualized skincare in both our Norwell and
Plymouth offices. Founded in 1984, South Shore Skin Center also
operates innovative dermatology practices at both locations that
feature advanced medical dermatology services and Mohs Surgical
Units for skin cancer. The South Shore Skin Center team of
physicians, physician assistants, nurses, medical assistants,
surgical assistants, and medical estheticians are all dermatology
experts who share a passion for excellence and a commitment to
providing the highest level of dermatologic care to people of all
Our Physician Partners Enjoy the Following:
- Freedom to practice and focus on clinical areas of interest
Medical, Cosmetics, Dermatopathology & MOHS
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring
physician provider network
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations,
practice marketing, accounting, HR, regulatory compliance and
additional support services
- Practices fully integrated with electronic, easy-to-use EMR
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment
and procedure rooms
- Opportunity to invest as a stockholder with PhyNet with defined
path to ownership
- Competitive & attractive employee compensation and benefit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and HSA with employer
- Employer paid Life & Short term and Long term Disability
- 401(k) plan, significant PTO packages,
- CME days, CME allowance,
- nonqualified deferred compensation plan + much more
- Financial wellness benefits through Bank of America/Merrill
- Doctor mortgage program Premier banking
- fee free checking and savings
- Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Relocation assistance available
A medical degree from a reputed university and completion of a
three-year residency training in dermatology.
Active Medical License and DEA License
Physician specializing in the field of prevention, diagnosis and
treatment of skin problems. Directs, plans, and supervises the care
provided to patient base within practice seen by the physician to
include the use of the latest technologies, research, and clinical
understanding to provide superior care to the physicians patient
population. Depending on the job profile and interest of the
physician the dermatologist also would treat the texture of the
skin to remove signs of aging and scars on the skin making use of
cosmetic chemicals to improve skin conditions through the use of
toxins, lasers and the latest pharmaceuticals, products, and
equipment. Focused on the growth of patient volume for practice
with a commitment to quality and the highest standard of care to
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dermatologist should possess good diagnostic skills to arrive
at correct treatment for the skin problems faced by the
- Directs and leads the clinic staff to ensure superior delivery
of quality of care to the patient population at the clinic location
where the dermatologist is working.
- Promote the provision of cost-effective, high-quality health
care services for patients.
- Ensure high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Develop initiative, motivation and positive morale within the
clinic center staff.
- Maintain compliance with government and third-party payer
- Maintain standards of quality care.
- Actively participate in marketing plans and strategy
development to grow the reputation of the clinic, brand and growth
of patient volume.
- Actively participate in the development and growth of provider
- Actively consult with medical staff to ensure compliance with
standards and regulations to deliver superior patient
- Represent clinics at public and professional meetings and
conferences as required.
- Maintain professional affiliations and enhance professional
development to keep pace with the trends in the industry.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong diagnostic skills to diagnose and treat all dermatology
related conditions, be knowledgeable of the latest treatments
available for medical dermatology and cosmetic
- Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate, cooperate with
and work effectively with others.
- Knowledge of the organizations policies and
- Knowledge of governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Knowledge of evaluation and management coding.
- Experience in utilization of electronic medical record to
enhance patient flow and patient quality.
- Skill in exercising initiative and judgment.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships
with medical and administrative staff, patients and the
Keywords: iCIMS, Inc., Plymouth , Dermatologist, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!