Speech Language Pathologist - Per Diem
Company: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services is searching for an energetic
Speech Language Pathologist to join our amazing TEAM of clinicians
- Significantly improve overall quality of life of the clients we
- Maintain a consistent, on-going patient case load, unlike
traditional insurance-based homecare therapy models.
- Work for a fast-growing, therapist owned company that truly
cares about the success of their clinicians and understands their
needs in the field.
- Expand your clinical skills through ongoing staff education and
- Make your own schedule to maintain a true work-life balanceThis
is a consistent per diem opportunity (12+ visits per week) for a
Speech Language Pathologist to perform treatments, evaluations, and
re-evaluations in residential settings in Plymouth, Marshfield, and
the surrounding area. *VRNS provides services throughout the entire
state of Massachusetts.
- Base rate: $50-$60/visit
- Mileage reimbursement: .62/mile
- ***1,000.00 Sign on bonus***
Home healthcare experience is recommended, but not required.
- Candidates must have MA license
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- COVID- 19 vaccination and booster is required of our
staff.Contact us today to discuss this great opportunity to start a
truly rewarding career in Home Care! Our recruiters are available
for early morning, evening, and weekend interviews to fit into your
busy schedule! PI190706252
Keywords: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services, Plymouth , Speech Language Pathologist - Per Diem, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!