Clinical Nurse Team Lead (RN)
Company: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care
Posted on: June 19, 2022
The Nurse Team Lead -(RN) -will steward compassion for
end-of-life patients by leading a team of nursing professionals
that provide direct care to patients and families in the field.
-Life is better with compassion! -Patients and families near the
end of life should have a caregiver committed to the art, science,
and skill of delivering compassion. -Death is a meaningful
experience for patients and loved ones. We only have one chance to
get it right. -Delivering compassion the right way is not easy; it
takes skill, heart, commitment, and structure to do it well. -We
believe the effort is worth the challenge because nobody should die
alone. -Organizations can do more -and this industry can be better.
Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a transaction.
-Everyone needs a business model. Compassionate teamwork is the
engine that runs our organization. We believe challenges should not
alter the heart of our organization, but instead, make us stronger
as a team. We aren't compromising our promise. We believe in
empowering our team to deliver compassion and build stronger
connections in our community. -Look, we aren't blind to the
challenges in this business. The work we do is fulfilling for us.
To grow, listen, be heard, and be challenged as a team is standing
up for the heart of our organization. -Position Qualifications:
- 5years of professional nursing experience required. (Medical,
surgical, ICU, palliative care, or oncology clinical experience is
- 2 years of community health, home health, or hospice and
palliative care nursing experience preferred.
- 1year of clinical supervisory experience preferred
- Active unencumbered state RN license
- Current driver's license and auto liability coverage
- CPR certification, a copy of TB Results, a copy of an updated
- Be part of a team willing to grow, listen, be heard, and be
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO.
- Set the industry bar for the standard of care.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Ability to grow into a variety of different roles inside our
team and organization.
- Competitive industry pay. -Shift:
- Monday to -Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with an on-call rotation
for clinical support
Keywords: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care, Plymouth , Clinical Nurse Team Lead (RN), Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!