RN - Emergency Dept.
Company: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth
Posted on: January 10, 2022
- Assess physical, mental, and psychological status of patient
using age-appropriate knowledge.
- Plans, evaluates and supervises care of all patients
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines in care of
- Participates in formal and informal educational programs to
improve technical skills.
- Responsible for continued learning and application to
- Synthesizes patient care information to formulate appropriate
- Responsible to provide patient and family education.
- Work practice reflects philosophy purpose and policies of the
hospital and department.Minimum Requirements: Current MA license;
Current Emergency Department Nursing experience required; BLS &
ACLS Certification; demonstrates clinically competent assessment
skills; demonstrates ability to perform under stressful situations;
proven leader; demonstrated problem solver and excellent
organizational skills; communicates effectively; demonstrates
excellent interpersonnel skills.Recommended Requirements:
Experience with evidence of completion of critical care course or
equivalent or demonstration of previous experience with cardiac
drips, conscious sedation or other critical activities. Other Info:
- TNCC, CEN, Defibrillation Cert. preferred. Will consider EMS
experience (Paramedic, EMT).As with all job assignments, staff may
be floated to areas where they are needed.
Location: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth - Emergency
Schedule: Full time, Evening/Night shift, 36 hpw; 3:00p-3:30a FLEX
with weekend & holiday rotation
Keywords: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth, Plymouth , RN - Emergency Dept., Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!