Clinical Advisor (Home-based, Open Location
Company: IQVIA Argentina
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Clinical Advisor (Home-based, Open Location) Primary Location:
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States Additonal Locations:
San Francisco, CA Full time R1180772 Date Posted: 02/22/2021
- Works directly with internal and external clients to provide
value added input, to develop and support business opportunities
that will lead to additional clinical insights and to support
delivery of projects built around strategic issues. Typically works
across all clinical areas and across multiple practice areas and/or
clients. Principal Accountabilities:
- Primary owner of clinical aspects of client engagements,
providing consulting and analysis of complex business problems and
issues by providing meaningful and accurate clinical insights.
- Meets or exceeds client needs by developing and delivering
insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market
place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings,
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise
through on the job experience, participation in conferences and
symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter
expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world
class solutions for clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in clinical area (nursing, pharmacy) with at
least 10 years' experience in the pharmaceutical, health care,
managed care, health insurance, disease management or consulting
industries. Advanced degree preferred.
- Solid understanding of drug/disease claims information and
coding systems including ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS and NDCs.
Knowledge of hospital data (CDM) and office based Electronic
Medical Record (EMR) and their use in analytics.
- Strong analytic skills and knowledge of health care industry
with ability to provide solutions to meet client needs and maximize
value of deliverables.
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and
- Experience with databases preferably Oracle; ability to
write/analyze SQL. Additional Requirements:
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the
organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of
business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal
influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and
professional/trade associations key people and companies.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change
management skills. High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills. Values people's
opinions and encourages knowledge sharing.
- Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.--
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and
data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/Disabled IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations
for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable
accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise
participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's
Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
for such an accommodation.
Keywords: IQVIA Argentina, Plymouth , Clinical Advisor (Home-based, Open Location, Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!