Principal, Oncology (Home-based, East or West Coast)
Company: IQVIA Argentina
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Principal, Oncology (Home-based, East or West Coast) Primary
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States Additonal
Locations: San Francisco, CA Full time R1169919 Date Posted:
01/13/2021 Role Purpose: Develops new business for a specific
product specialty (patient-centric analytics), providing the
product expertise and sales leadership to identify & qualify
revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, and
close the sale in both existing and new accounts. Principal
- Achieves growth & revenue targets for assigned product through
a consultative sales approach that solves client business
- Strong influencer. Proactively prospecting required seeking new
business opportunities with new and existing clients in Oncology
pre and post launch
- Ability to build strong professional competent relationships
resulting in a trusting and outstanding client experience.
- Subject matter expertise. Proactively strengthens in-depth
knowledge of product and its application within a client's
- Participates with Account Directors to establish account
planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
- Collaborates with Customer Team to target and validate
opportunities for assigned customers / territory.
- Interfaces with customer at all levels.
- Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop
proposals that position IQVIA capabilities & solutions to
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer
- Seeks "starburst" opportunities within existing customers to
grow revenue opportunities across the IQVIA suite of
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client
intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing,
Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen offerings and capture
- May have leadership responsibility with less experienced
solutions sales personnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of eight (8)
years relevant sales or account management experience.
- Oncology experience is required. Must understand how the
oncology business is accomplished within Provider space.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Real World Evidence (RWE)
experience are desired, but not required.
- Experience with claims data is required. This is not a hands-on
technical role. But, data analytics knowledge is required.
- Possesses knowledge of key marketplace issues for the
pharmaceutical industry and related businesses.
- Deep knowledge of one or more IQVIA specialty products along
with subject matter expertise relating to client business processes
that are improved by the IQVIA solution.
- Familiar with IQVIA offerings and account management.
- Must be a superior and successful sales person, have excellent
presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and
be able to work both independently and within a team
- High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new
business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all
levels of client management and within IQVIA sales, consulting and
- Must be revenue driven, knowledgeable, consultative, a problem
solver, customer focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible,
team player, organized, and an effective negotiator. At IQVIA, we
believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science
to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create
a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and
contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry
are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who
apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step
of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/Disabled IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations
for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable
accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise
participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's
Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
for such an accommodation.
Keywords: IQVIA Argentina, Plymouth , Principal, Oncology (Home-based, East or West Coast), Healthcare , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!